Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Excellent. The voice acting really reminded me of Sick Animation. Great animation too!

The Shark Show Thing The Shark Show Thing

Haaa

That was awesome, in a "what the fuck just happened?" kind of way!!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Brilliant!

The voice pitch shifter thingy part was amazing!!

FLARE FLARE

It's a decent idea. However, as other reviews have mentioned, once you learn how to spam your defences, you can cocoon your planet to a point where it's almost indestructible. I ended up waiting for mine to get killed because I started to get a little bored. It could do with a little more content, like mission objectives or different types of shields for different types of flares maybe?

Good game, room for improvement.

On a side note, I noticed that once I'd been playing for a while, everything I looked at was moving in a circle, kind of like the 'guitar hero' effect you get for staring at a moving screen for so long! (that's not a bad thing, just thought I'd mention it!)

fodormartinb responds:

Thank You for the review!
We are about to release a new build which adresses current balance issues, and also contains some new content.

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

Jesus fucking christ!

Also, cool music.

Wolod responds:

Thanks, man!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Wow!

I suddenly feel really small!

Just Might Just Might

Nice man, the bass is heavy as fuck!!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I've been going pretty overboard with the bass lately :P

Delicious Shades of Mondegreen Delicious Shades of Mondegreen

Good stuff man, nice to see some filthy stoner metal on here! Excellent tone.

The King of the Iron Fist Tournament The King of the Iron Fist Tournament

Nice, sounds exactly like something that should be in Tekken. I feel like the last few games have been lacking decent tunes. Tekken 3 is where it was at!

Faizyr responds:

Yeah I agree completely. thanks for the kind comments :)

Pushead Tribute Pushead Tribute

Wow!

This is awesome! Would it be a problem if I got this tattooed on myself somewhere?

Taiso responds:

I can give you the "tattoo edition", dude!! actually, at first this was made as a tattoo design

Cosmic Butterfly-Phoenix Cosmic Butterfly-Phoenix

Trippy!

Love it man. It reminds me of something from windows media players visualisations!!
I love pictures like this, I could stare at it for hours!

Chronamut responds:

then do :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Seahorse Tattoo Seahorse Tattoo

Ahhh!

Before I read that it was tattoo art, I was going to say, "wow that would make a cool tattoo".

I love tattoos. I teach a guy guitar in exchange for free tattoos. Keep up the good work Shawn!

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - I'm currently finding it very difficult to find a venue to sell my work as I don't have a parlour or anything.. so you all get these for free.. for now..

and yes we all remember that you love tattoos :P

thanks for the review Gorebastard hunny bun! <3