Be a Supporter!

GoreBastardGoreBastard

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 684 Fans

836 audio Reviews with Responses

Sandblasted Skin (Pantera) Sandblasted Skin (Pantera)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Awesome job. I'm loving all the Pantera covers on here lately!
My only criticism is that the drums seem a little too loud in the mix, but other than that, good stuff dude!

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha yeah man! Since you and Matt were doing Pantera covers, I decided I'd also do one! I still gotta check out your Planet Caravan cover, I'll check it out soon as I wake up in the morning! Thanks for listening!

I'm Broken (Pantera cover) I'm Broken (Pantera cover)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Fucking hell, this sounds too fucking good.

Good job motherfuckerrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Fuck yeah man! Thanks!

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Yeahhh! I have to ask man, how do you sequence the drums? I've got EZ Drummer but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Get Guitar Pro, or just find a midi recording of the drums. In Guitar Pro if you have a tab with the drums tabbed, you can export the midi and use that in EZDrummer.

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

\m/

Strength Beyond Strength cover Strength Beyond Strength cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

Fuck me! Absolute beast! This is one of my favourite Pantera songs and you've done it some awesome justice! Keep em coming you two!!

Thanks a lot bro!

The Hourglass The Hourglass

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Daaaamn! This is one of those songs where you listen to it and think to yourself, 'I wish I wrote that one!'
Usually with long tracks I tend to skip through a little, but I didn't with this one. I was gripped! Awesome job!
5/5

Metallica1136 responds:

Wow man, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the whole thing, even though it's long. I got more songs coming! :D And haha, I know that feeling. When I was writing this song, I was pretty much totally free from writer's block. It's great not to have it.

Look at that, you son of a bit Look at that, you son of a bit

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Cool! Awesome quality, keep it up!

TheTizzer responds:

Thanks man! There will be more for sure!

DN-A - BombsFallingDown DN-A - BombsFallingDown

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Awesome! It's always good to hear new stuff from you!
Excellent song, the singer reminds me of Blaze Bailey from his Iron Maiden days!

InYourDreams responds:

GoreBastard!! thank's man ^_^... It's always nice to see you here, too. Glad u like it. Our singer is almost from that era xD... he is fan of whitesnake, europe and that stuff... It was interesting to work with him. :D

Angel of Death cover Angel of Death cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Fucking yesss!! I've always wanted to cover this, and Seaaons in the Abyss but I could never be bothered programming the drums!
Awesome shit duder! Guitars and drums are spot on!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

haha, yeah I used a midi file from a Guitar Pro tab, without that I would never program the drums.

Downfall Downfall

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 2, 2014

This is an excellent piece of music! Keep up the good work!
Not really much else to say about it, the tune speaks for itself.

5/5