Be a Supporter!

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 682 Fans

831 audio Reviews with Responses

The Hourglass The Hourglass

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Daaaamn! This is one of those songs where you listen to it and think to yourself, 'I wish I wrote that one!'
Usually with long tracks I tend to skip through a little, but I didn't with this one. I was gripped! Awesome job!

Metallica1136 responds:

Wow man, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the whole thing, even though it's long. I got more songs coming! :D And haha, I know that feeling. When I was writing this song, I was pretty much totally free from writer's block. It's great not to have it.

Look at that, you son of a bit Look at that, you son of a bit

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Cool! Awesome quality, keep it up!

TheTizzer responds:

Thanks man! There will be more for sure!

DN-A - BombsFallingDown DN-A - BombsFallingDown

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 9, 2014

Awesome! It's always good to hear new stuff from you!
Excellent song, the singer reminds me of Blaze Bailey from his Iron Maiden days!

InYourDreams responds:

GoreBastard!! thank's man ^_^... It's always nice to see you here, too. Glad u like it. Our singer is almost from that era xD... he is fan of whitesnake, europe and that stuff... It was interesting to work with him. :D

Angel of Death cover Angel of Death cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 7, 2014

Fucking yesss!! I've always wanted to cover this, and Seaaons in the Abyss but I could never be bothered programming the drums!
Awesome shit duder! Guitars and drums are spot on!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

haha, yeah I used a midi file from a Guitar Pro tab, without that I would never program the drums.

Downfall Downfall

Rated 5 / 5 stars May 2, 2014

This is an excellent piece of music! Keep up the good work!
Not really much else to say about it, the tune speaks for itself.

EagleGuard responds:

Thank you very much!

Leader of Tyranny Leader of Tyranny

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 11, 2014

Awesomes.
The quality is top notch here! I'm liking those drums too!
The mellow part that comes on before the 2 minute mark sounded crisp as fuck, that might be my favourite part! The wah lead was nice too. I'm pretty much typing as I listen here!
I'm a big fan of the changes from heavy to clean. The solo in the 6 min part was fucking cool too! Keep up the good work duder!

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome, man! Thanks for checking it out! Yeah man, I really liked the autowah preset on Guitar Rig 5, so I decided to play around with it a little. Yeah man, that clean sound is pretty amazing isn't it? The new pickups have given me the clean tone I've always wanted. Same with the leads, that's how I finally got a good sounding solo, haha. Also, always liked that snare on the drum kit I chose, sounds so garage! Haha. Once again, thanks for checking it out dude!

Limitless Limitless

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 2, 2014

Nice! I'm a big fan of those clean guitar parts! Those bass parts with the solos were excellent too.
Keep up the good work man, these are top quality!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks dude! I should have added one more clean part towards the end of the song. I might eventually extend the song, if I'm not lazy lol. Glad you dig the bass too! I recorded this song when my strings were JUST changed. Thanks man!

No Use No Use

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 2, 2014

Excellent fuckin' riffs man!
That bass sounds spot on too!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! Definitely want to record as much bass as I can before the strings are flat again

Demolition Demolition

Belland!

DerthMertl DerthMertl

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 20, 2013

BASS.
That bass just fucking blew my tits in half.
Riffs! So much riffage! I like riffs. riffs are good. Riffs are powerful. Riffs are supreme. Hail the mighty riffs!

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Fuckin riffs! Riffs fucking rule, speaking of riffs WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR RIFFS???!!!!!
NG needs new GoreBastard Riffs, NOW!