Be a Supporter!

GoreBastardGoreBastard

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 687 Fans

839 audio Reviews with Responses

When Satan Rules His World When Satan Rules His World

YES! One of the best Deicide songs. Sounds fucking excellent dude.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! You need to start making more tunes, I'm missing the old GoreBastard tunes, we need to bring people back to the NG Audio Portal!

Festering In The Crypt cover Festering In The Crypt cover

Holy shit, this sounds excellent! The production is just superb!
Excellent job as usual guys!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! We've got some Deicide in the works too, keep an eye out for that.

War Nerve (Pantera cover) War Nerve (Pantera cover)

Oh yeahhh!!! I gave this 5/5 before it even started fucking playing. I knew it was going to be gold.
Excellent cover as always. Fucking quality guitar work and the vocals are excellent as usual.
Good work guys, fucking yeahhh!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Fuck yeah man, I figured you'd enjoy this one. More to come, and some death metal as well...cheers!

Sandblasted Skin (Pantera) Sandblasted Skin (Pantera)

Awesome job. I'm loving all the Pantera covers on here lately!
My only criticism is that the drums seem a little too loud in the mix, but other than that, good stuff dude!

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha yeah man! Since you and Matt were doing Pantera covers, I decided I'd also do one! I still gotta check out your Planet Caravan cover, I'll check it out soon as I wake up in the morning! Thanks for listening!

I'm Broken (Pantera cover) I'm Broken (Pantera cover)

Fucking hell, this sounds too fucking good.

Good job motherfuckerrrrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Fuck yeah man! Thanks!

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

Yeahhh! I have to ask man, how do you sequence the drums? I've got EZ Drummer but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Get Guitar Pro, or just find a midi recording of the drums. In Guitar Pro if you have a tab with the drums tabbed, you can export the midi and use that in EZDrummer.

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

FUCK YEAHHHHHH!!!!!

\m/

Strength Beyond Strength cover Strength Beyond Strength cover

Fuck me! Absolute beast! This is one of my favourite Pantera songs and you've done it some awesome justice! Keep em coming you two!!

Thanks a lot bro!

The Hourglass The Hourglass

Daaaamn! This is one of those songs where you listen to it and think to yourself, 'I wish I wrote that one!'
Usually with long tracks I tend to skip through a little, but I didn't with this one. I was gripped! Awesome job!
5/5

Metallica1136 responds:

Wow man, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the whole thing, even though it's long. I got more songs coming! :D And haha, I know that feeling. When I was writing this song, I was pretty much totally free from writer's block. It's great not to have it.

Look at that, you son of a bit Look at that, you son of a bit

Cool! Awesome quality, keep it up!

TheTizzer responds:

Thanks man! There will be more for sure!