Be a Supporter!

GoreBastardGoreBastard

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 697 Fans

841 audio Reviews with Responses

Against Existence Against Existence

Woaahhh, that bass is chunky as fuck!!
Awesome riffs man!!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you dig! I do need some new bass strings lol, it's hard to get a good bass tone with old strings :P At least you dig it!

We Die Young We Die Young

Fucking loving the fact that it's way faster than the original! Sounds thrasy as fuck. Awesome job mate.

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha yeah man, I recorded it about 20BPM faster than the original so it didn't sound like a total replica. I'm glad you dig it man, thanks!

C-c-crush! - Sludgedad C-c-crush! - Sludgedad

Oh fucking yes!! Pure doomy as fuck sludge man, this is excellent. All it needs now is some dirty caveman vocals!

BiviZ responds:

Next time when i will be drunk...
Next time!
Yeah...

SF2 - Guile's Theme SF2 - Guile's Theme

Oh yes!!
This is awesome, that bass sounds perfect man! Brilliant tune!

Xenogenocide responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you rikey :P

Releasing Tension Releasing Tension

Fucking excellent riffs mate!

Metallica1136 responds:

Hey thanks man! Gonna have to send you some more stuff soon!

When Satan Rules His World When Satan Rules His World

YES! One of the best Deicide songs. Sounds fucking excellent dude.

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! You need to start making more tunes, I'm missing the old GoreBastard tunes, we need to bring people back to the NG Audio Portal!

Festering In The Crypt cover Festering In The Crypt cover

Holy shit, this sounds excellent! The production is just superb!
Excellent job as usual guys!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! We've got some Deicide in the works too, keep an eye out for that.

War Nerve (Pantera cover) War Nerve (Pantera cover)

Oh yeahhh!!! I gave this 5/5 before it even started fucking playing. I knew it was going to be gold.
Excellent cover as always. Fucking quality guitar work and the vocals are excellent as usual.
Good work guys, fucking yeahhh!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Fuck yeah man, I figured you'd enjoy this one. More to come, and some death metal as well...cheers!

Sandblasted Skin (Pantera) Sandblasted Skin (Pantera)

Awesome job. I'm loving all the Pantera covers on here lately!
My only criticism is that the drums seem a little too loud in the mix, but other than that, good stuff dude!

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha yeah man! Since you and Matt were doing Pantera covers, I decided I'd also do one! I still gotta check out your Planet Caravan cover, I'll check it out soon as I wake up in the morning! Thanks for listening!

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

Yeahhh! I have to ask man, how do you sequence the drums? I've got EZ Drummer but I don't know what the fuck I'm doing!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Get Guitar Pro, or just find a midi recording of the drums. In Guitar Pro if you have a tab with the drums tabbed, you can export the midi and use that in EZDrummer.