Be a Supporter!

826 audio Reviews with Responses

Leader of Tyranny Leader of Tyranny

Rated 5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

Awesomes.
The quality is top notch here! I'm liking those drums too!
The mellow part that comes on before the 2 minute mark sounded crisp as fuck, that might be my favourite part! The wah lead was nice too. I'm pretty much typing as I listen here!
I'm a big fan of the changes from heavy to clean. The solo in the 6 min part was fucking cool too! Keep up the good work duder!
5/5

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome, man! Thanks for checking it out! Yeah man, I really liked the autowah preset on Guitar Rig 5, so I decided to play around with it a little. Yeah man, that clean sound is pretty amazing isn't it? The new pickups have given me the clean tone I've always wanted. Same with the leads, that's how I finally got a good sounding solo, haha. Also, always liked that snare on the drum kit I chose, sounds so garage! Haha. Once again, thanks for checking it out dude!

Limitless Limitless

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 2, 2014

Nice! I'm a big fan of those clean guitar parts! Those bass parts with the solos were excellent too.
Keep up the good work man, these are top quality!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks dude! I should have added one more clean part towards the end of the song. I might eventually extend the song, if I'm not lazy lol. Glad you dig the bass too! I recorded this song when my strings were JUST changed. Thanks man!

No Use No Use

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 2, 2014

Excellent fuckin' riffs man!
That bass sounds spot on too!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! Definitely want to record as much bass as I can before the strings are flat again

Demolition Demolition

Belland!

DerthMertl DerthMertl

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 20, 2013

BASS.
That bass just fucking blew my tits in half.
Riffs! So much riffage! I like riffs. riffs are good. Riffs are powerful. Riffs are supreme. Hail the mighty riffs!

RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Fuckin riffs! Riffs fucking rule, speaking of riffs WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR RIFFS???!!!!!
NG needs new GoreBastard Riffs, NOW!

Beast Within-Metaljonus Beast Within-Metaljonus

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 20, 2013

Motherfuckington!
If anyone votes less than 5/5 on this, they're surely unworthy of being allowed to live. The quality of this fucker is ridoogle man. Every instrument stands out, but without drowning any other part out. The drums are fucking excellent and the bass sounds superb. I'm not even gonna comment on the guitar playing, because nothing I can say would be a big enough compliment to how much of a beastly fucking shredder you are man. Fucking duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!

Metaljonus responds:

GORE!!!!! How you been dude?! Glad you dig the tune man! :D

Disintegration (Dec '13) Disintegration (Dec '13)

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 13, 2013

Sexual!
Fucking excellent riffage man!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks dude! Glad you dig! You got some really awesome shit too man. \m/

Angel of Death Angel of Death

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 13, 2013

Ultimate! I've always wanted to cover this song but I could never be bothered programming the drums!

Excellent cover dudes, my favourite Slayer song ever!

Schleif responds:

agreed. the original's a fucking beast. hope i made it some sort of justice. haha. thanks for stopping by, brother! you fucking slay!

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 7, 2013

Riffular Fever!

Excellent tune duder. Full of nice fast ultimate riffage!

5/5

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Duuuude! Its been too long since I've seen one of your reviews, glad to see you still kicking around NG, cheers!

Justified? Justified?

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 5, 2013

Keep up the brutal shit man!

MetalHeadAce responds: