Cream Cream

Anyone who reads 'The Sun' should be fired into the actual sun.

Brilliant piece of work.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

Excellent. The voice acting really reminded me of Sick Animation. Great animation too!

The Shark Show Thing The Shark Show Thing

Haaa

That was awesome, in a "what the fuck just happened?" kind of way!!

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

Brilliant!

The voice pitch shifter thingy part was amazing!!

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Excellent!

Of the billions of stick fighting flashes on Newgrounds, this is definately the best one I've seen so far. Well animated and well thought out. Nice one!

Sonic in Search for Love Sonic in Search for Love

Ooohhh!

That was just... Fucking amazing!
I didn't expect that to happen!

10/10 for using the Act Raiser music too!

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Great!

The Ulgyretardedfaggots.com part had me laughing my arse off!!

it'll be okay in the end. it'll be okay in the end.

Nice.

His girlfriend was a bit of a bitch though. I mean, she could have told him she was going somewhere for a while. That's how most relationships end you know, through bad communication skills. I bet since I've watched this they've both split up and she's sleeping around. I predict that the guy will either kill himself, or kill her and her family with a shotgun... Or am I reading too much into this hahahaa

Good cartoon. It was a nicely told story and the graphics were cute. 5/5

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Brilliant!

I don't know what's funnier, this flash, or the review below by GothGirl911. Haha, stupid bitch!!

The Adventures of Jim 2 The Adventures of Jim 2

Hahaha

This is awesome. I think the reason it's got a low score is because people are fucking losers. If it's not got fancy animation, a good pre-loader and standard boring jokes then people automatically dislike it. They dislike it because it's different. I love it though, and I'm sure alot of other people would if they had the chance to see it if the score wasn't so low. Keep it up. You should upload Jim 1 & 3 too.

Gaz-Metal responds: